Friday, August 11, 2017

Day 13. Friday, August 11, 2017

This morning I awoke to another gorgeous day on the lake.  Was cold and turned on the heat for a short time.  Sweatshirt weather.  But warmed up nicely during the day for another perfect day. These really are different pictures!! Taken today.




When I was growing up we had a cabin at the lake at Prattville.  It was across from a cemetery that had been moved up there from the meadow below when the lake was built.  One time when I had a friend from high school up for the weekend, my sister, she and I went into the cemetery at night and took some old plastic flowers from an old gravesite and took them back home.  Oh man, did we get in trouble!!!  Never even thought about doing that again  :-)  This is a picture of the cemetery.


These pictures of Plumas Pines is where we would get our mail and some grocery items that we needed without driving 10 miles into Chester.




Northshore Campground is where I am staying.  A new sign since we used to camp here.  Last time in 2001 before moving to Tennessee


Dinner tonight. Not as fancy!  I forgot to buy the salad when in town.  Oh well, was plenty.


My movie entertainment for the night.  Just the kind of movies I like.  Hope I can stay awake to finish it.


Good night all.  Hope all is well.  Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Spish Splash I was taking a bath--all about a Saturday night--as the song goes in that movie!! My grand girls love it! Sounds like you having good day! Eating inside tonite and not on porch? OH NO!! You reveled about us as youngsters in the cemetery!! That was VERY bad of us to do!! No clue what it meant--but we certainly learned didn't we!! Enjoy rest of your evening after waiting a few hours at the wifi area to get it to publish!

    ReplyDelete