Thursday, August 10, 2017

Day 11. Wednesday, August 9, 2017

NOTE: I am posting this on Thursday.  Couldn't get it out last night.
This morning about 10:30AM Iri flew out of the Reno airport to Las Vegas and on to Nashville airport. Heard that she made it home. This was Reno this morning from the 24th floor of the Atlantis. Looking towards Mt. Rose.


After leaving Reno and heading northwest on Hwy 395, there is a tre that has been there as long as I can remember. "The Shoe Tree".






My arrival at Almanor was beautiful. The lake couldn't have been any smoother.







Storm brewing.................Chester got rain. Non for me. Then cleared and boating resumed.  



Then to town for dinner at the Pine Shack Frosty.  The pineapple milkshake was so thick I couldn't use a straw!!


Then back to camp to enjoy the gorgeous sunset.  I am in heaven!!!


Now to do Thursday's blog note.




No comments:

Post a Comment