Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October 3, 2018

There have been some very beautiful cloud formations and sunsets in the last month. I wanted to share some of them with everyone.
But first, the corn is harvested!!


Now for the clouds.
On Hwy. 25 to Gallatin

On 109 at South Tunnel intersection. Looked like a stairway to heaven! 

Franklin, KY

Franklin, KY from the Cracker Barrel parking lot

My backyard

My backyard
Now for the sunsets. All these pictures are taken with my iPhone 8. No filters or adjustments were made. All taken from my back porch on different nights.







Black walnut tree with vine growing in it. 







Notice deer on the horizon. 

Sun through the Rose of Sharon bush.
That's all for now. Will post more when I have something to show or talk about. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment